Wednesday, April 4, 2018

TBR Pile--Which ones should I do first?


Here is my To Be Read/Reviewed pile as of today.  I have a few e-books as well, but I keep overwhelming myself, so here is the pile of titles I have in print as actual books:
  • Inheritance by Malinda Lo
  • The God Box by Alex Sanchez
  • Openly Straight by Bill Koningsberg
  • Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
  • Freakshow by James St. James
  • Huntress by Malinda Lo
  • Unnatural by Michael Griffo
  • Rainbow Road by Alex Sanchez (I have Rainbow Boys and Rainbow High as well)
  • The Other Boy by M.G. McHennessey
  • Ash by Malinda Lo
  • Anything Could Happen by Will Wheaton
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
  • Drama Queens in the House by Julie Williams

Sooooo . . . which one should I read and review next?  Please tell me in the comments.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment